An ‘Onsite Engineer’ is responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of client-based services used to access a managed services platform. It suits an experienced engineer who wants to prove and grow skills while enjoying interaction with managed services clients.
You’ll join a well-established IT services provider based in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. They provide contemporary Managed and Professional Services to an extensive and growing customer base.
You will be the key engineer responsible for the ongoing maintenance of client-based services.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A technical background that involved work within IT services delivery operations.
- Experience in contemporary commercial IT technologies including cloud-based services, networking and mainstream business applications.
- An understanding of service support and ticketing systems.
- Industry based certifications and training.
You will implement and maintain client based services.
Specific duties will include:
- Develop a best solution resolution for each problem to determine gaps in own knowledge (e.g. check previous ticket history, review documentation, discuss with colleagues).
- Track in real time via ConnectWise when a ticket/activity starts and ends.
- Assess each ticket within the first 30 minutes to determine if additional help is required or not to close the ticket.
- Complete of ‘Daily Tech Review’ in final 15 minutes of every day.
- Training – keep personal notes, ask questions, work through practical/scenario examples (assigned or developed on own), complete quizzes/assessments.
- Attend the client site as required to complete your duties.
- The opportunity to work with a well-managed and growing company.
- Room to grow within an established team.
- Eastern suburb’s location with parking.
- A competitive salary package maintained through a well-designed and managed HR framework.
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident (not applicable to temporary visa holders).
First and foremost we are looking for the right candidate, if you are a driven self starter with applicable technical experience please apply with an updated resume.