This is an IT management role in Melbourne’s western suburbs. You will manage an IT team with responsibility for the ongoing stability, performance and development of all IT services.
This role suits an IT professional who combines an understanding of IT technologies with proven people management and project management capabilities.
You will be placed into a full time engagement working onsite at an established entity in Melbourne’s Western suburbs. You will represent a well known MSP and will be part of a successful service delivery team that has multiple clients across Melbournes West.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Proven experience in managing a team of IT professionals.
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Experience with network and server administration, cybersecurity, and database management
- Proficiency in using project management tools and developing technology policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Industry certifications such as CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), and ITIL are a plus
- The opportunity to work with a well-managed and growing company.
- Senior management role in a well established organisation.
- Western suburb’s location with parking.
- A competitive salary package maintained through a well-managed HR framework.