A Modern Workplace Engineer provides the technical know-how to successfully deliver IT projects that establish, improve or complete IT Managed Services and/or Professional Services engagements.
This role suits an IT professional with a proven technical background and the maturity to take ownership of technical projects and manage them through to completion.
You’ll join a well-established IT services provider based in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. They provide contemporary Managed and Professional Services to an extensive and growing customer base.
Your prime responsibility will be to deliver technical projects on schedule, complete, and with full client transparency. You will be expected to strive for continuous improvement for yourself and the company and will be an active part of the company’s technical team providing and accepting support.
You will need:
- A technical background with experience in configuring, delivering and troubleshooting IT projects.
- Experience in contemporary commercial IT technologies including modern workplace, cloud based services, networking and mainstream business applications.
- A work history that includes success in troubleshooting high level issues.
- A passion for and commitment to keeping up to date with the latest IT technologies.
- Verbal and written English communication skills acceptable for client and internal audiences and for project documentation.
- Academic and Industry based certifications and training.
You will accept the responsibility to deliver technical projects as the lead engineer. You will be given high degree of latitude for actual project activity and in return will be responsible for delivering:
- Technical design and implementation of IT projects.
- Technical leadership of projects.
- Responsibility for identifying, handling and escalating Technical issues and ‘road blocks’.
- Current technologies that apply up to date industry standard soltions.
- The opportunity to work with a well-managed and growing company.
- Room to grow within an established team.
- Eastern suburb’s location with parking.
- A competitive salary package maintained through a well-designed and managed HR framework.